Friday 3 April 2015

Good Friday Reflections

goodfriday3-001

goodfriday2-001

goodfriday1-001

goodfriday4-001

This morning I walked into town to attend a Good Friday church service; and got into a triune reflective mood even before I reached the church. (There’s the building, and the building reflected in the water, and the reflection of both in the windows, and all of them caught at once by my eye and the camera; including the reflection of myself and the camera…)

(from Wikipedia)

CIMG3502

Linking to:

Friday My Town – Open Theme

Weekend Reflections

15 comments:

  1. I love them ALL so pretty and that little square room in the last one i would like to have to sit in outside

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these reflections a lot! I think the top and bottom ones are my favorites. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cleverly thought out. It is so cool! the first picture, with the building right on the water, looks like Venice! Really clever reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvellous reflections. I hope you have a HAPPY EASTER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many lovely buildings you've captured as reflections. I would love to be able to walk that route. A blessed Easter is wished for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, this is a very reflective scene. Looks like lovely weather for Good Friday too. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful reflections and shots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like your weather was similar to ours yesterday. Great pictures and some deep thoughts there to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sometimes triple reflections. I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great series of reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic reflectionand your joy was reflected init too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many lovely clear reflections in these, impossible to pick a favourite

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...