Sunday 16 October 2016

Postcards for the Weekend – Children

160507 US-3990717

(US-3990717) From the US (May 2016)
(Boys and Girls First Aid Week 1926, Oil on canvas,
Advertisement for Bauer & Black)

160511 RU-4677637

(RU-4677637) From Russia (May 2016)

160517-160523 from Ginny

From Ginny in the US (May 2016)
(Artist: Sabine Reinhart)

160617 CN-1935345

(CN-1935345) From China (June 2016)

Oops, it seems I’m too late with my postcards this weekend.
The mailbox has already been emptied (‘linky’ closed) at …

 
Postcards for the Weekend

Well, never mind! I’m posting mine here, anyway! Smile

7 comments:

  1. What a surprise to see my card!! I like seeing the postcards you get. The Russian one is simply stunning, and I adore it. So that is my favorite. Isn't it something, you can always spot a Norman Rockwell. I don't know why, but it is true. The one from China...the girl on the left looks like my Anne Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica! As the cliche goes, better late than never :)

    These are wonderful postcards! Different designs, snaps of real children & illustrations, I love them all! thanks so much for joining and see you again next time. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "Let's go on an adventure" one best! Sabine Reinhardt sounds like a German name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your choice, and especially that Russian little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish Norman Rockwell's scout had thought to close the scissors before starting bandaging! Super cards. Hugging a birch tree is the right way to be brought up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a real softie. I like the "Let's goon an adventure."

    ReplyDelete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...