Sunday 12 November 2017

Under the Weather

DSC02418

DSC02421

DSC02428

DSC02431

DSC02434

The photos above are from a walk along the river on Monday (6th November). Since then we’ve been through a variation of sun, rain, wind, fog and frost…

Over the weekend I’ve been feeling a bit “under the weather”. Whether really to do with the weather, I’m not sure. Also got my annual flu shot on Thursday. Not been really feverish or anything, just a bit… well, whatever... Anyway, didn’t get round to any blogging - until now (Sunday evening).

Sunday started out foggy and frosty. I waited until the afternoon to go out. But even then I found the ground still treacherously icy and frosty in places (where there had not been enough sun). So my walk was cut short.

DSC02456

Frozen muddy puddle


DSC02455

Frost on the lawn


Shadow Shot Sunday 2

Weekend Reflections

My Town Shoot Out

SkyWatch Friday

16 comments:

  1. Awww, I am so sorry you have not been well. I wondered why you had not posted in awhile. I was hoping you were not sick. But this year the flu shots are more important than ever. There is supposed to be a dangerous strain coming from Australia. Be careful of the ice!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny. Not really unwell, just a mix of to-dos piling up last week - including a couple of preventive health care appointments.

      Delete
  2. Feel better soon. It could be a reaction to the flu shot or just one of the many little viral things going around. Beautiful photos- as always. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana. Nothing serious - "just November" ;)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing these pretty reflections photographs from your walk last week. I hope you will feel better soon Monica! Warm hugs from Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are beautiful, as always! Hope you feel better this week. We've not yet had frost, but it was a very wet, windy and grey weekend - perfect for staying at home. O.K. was with me, and we did not set foot outside all Sunday - very unusual for us, but really nice in a way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meike. Still frosty here today, and traffic warnings for more icy roads tomorrow (maybe even snow). For my own part I can usually pretty much adjust my errands (and walks) to the weather though. I guess I'll just have to accept the fact that we're entering Winter!

      Delete
  5. hope you feel better soon, and the shadows and reflections are so pretty. glad you went home and did not try to walk on the icy paths...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, much the same kind of frosty weather today, and I did go out for a little while, for a some air and daylight. Just not very far!

      Delete
  6. Sorry for your being under the weather! I am currently 'suffering' from my first cold in over two years...a beaut'. Anyway, your reflection shots are positively knockouts!! My fave is the one at the very top. Two sunbursts for the cost of one; that is really cool. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're feeling better soon, takes forever to get over things as we get a bit older. Love your photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better already, Janet - it was really "nothing". Just playing drama queen with my headline :)

      Delete

Communication is what makes blogging fun :)
... but all spam or suspected spam will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...